Pipeline LandWatch proactively monitors risk and exposure to your pipelines.
And assists in tracking and forecasting changes in the land space around them.
What the customer sees
Pipeline LandWatch adds a new level of pipeline protection
Pipeline LandWatch (PLW) is an online system and (subscription) service which tracks land activities, (such as ownership changes, development plans, and proposed excavation activities), in the land along a pipeline corridor. PLW’s cost-effective 365/24/7 online digital tracking of land activities, in the vicinity of your pipeline corridor, works in concert with more “traditional approaches” you will currently be applying.
These are some of the challenges that we assist pipeline owners and operators with
- Plan operations
- Engage with the community
- Prevent damage
- Protect right-of-way
- Assure safety and compliance
Here's what PLW does
- Gathers public and private data repositories
- Maps and screens for land activities and uses
- Monitors for changes using criteria each operator provides
- Alerts the operator with mapped event when criteria are exceeded
- Transmits safety advisories to contractors or occupants for any alerted activity
- Informs through a secure web console backed by a deep professional team
By subscribing to PLW, as an operator, you can cost-effectively, proactively, identify and respond to land-driven threats to your pipeline.
Here's how PLW works
Information which PLW typically scans is shown on the left-hand side of the figure below, with outputs to pipeline owner/operator clients listed on the right-hand side.
Interested in learning more about PLW?
We're happy to chat if you want to learn more.